- 6 (6-ounce) Redfish fillets
- 5 Idaho potatoes, peeled and grated
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely minced lemon zest
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add grated potatoes, boil for 30 seconds, and then drain in a strainer. Plunge stainer of potatoes into an ice bath and drain immediately. Spread the potatoes on a plate or baking sheet to dry. Toss with melted butter, salt, pepper, cheese, and lemon zest. Coat each fillet with potato, lightly pressing with fingertips. Place the fish on a lightly oiled baking sheet and roast for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven until lightly browned and cooked through.